Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Thanksgiving... On Christmas

Hello faithful readers! I have been extremely busy with school for the past several months, but I've had a couple days to relax during my Christmas holiday. Being a photographer, my idea of "relaxing" is toning photos. So here, at long last, is my newest blog post!

I spent some time at my friend Jane's family's house in Harvard, IL around Thanksgiving. Dennis and Mary live on a farm with their five extremely happy (and extremely hairy) dogs, as well as several horses. They are lovely people, and I had a great time!















































As sunny as the weather appears to be in this photo, it was actually freezing. The dogs' coats protected them, but Mary and Jane had to don Carhartts to stay warm.

















Brillo, a tiny Jack Russell terrier, has a hard time fitting in with the other dogs, all of whom are at least four times her size.
















Rowdy grazes in the pasture.















































Mary and Jane make cider with an antique apple press.
















Finton roams in the fields.
















Jane pets a friendly horse.